1. Competition is open to individuals who:
- Are 10-years of age or older
- Are registered online to participate in the event
- Are a resident of the U.S. or have a U.S. visa
2. All competitors must sign the “CajunCodeFest Participation Agreement” before the start of the competition. Minors are required to have their parent or legal guardian sign the agreement.
3. Middle and high school student teams must have at least one adult member/mentor.
4. Each Team may have up to ten (10) members.
5. You may register as an individual (and be matched with a group) or register as an entire team.
6. Each team must appoint a "Team Representative" for receiving communications related to the competition and other team instructions.
7. Mentors will be available to answer questions during the event.
8. Teams should bring all computer equipment, electrical cords and adapters needed for on-site coding and for their judging presentation.