CajunCodeFest 6.0 teams will compete for the following awards:
- First Place
- Best Student Team (College)
- Best Student Team (K-12)
More awards TBA!
Prize Recipient’s Information and Obligations:
- Recipients are responsible for all federal and state income taxes.
- Recipients must complete an IRS Form W-9 and provide an official, pictured identification card. The winner will be issued either an IRS Form 1099-MISC or and IRS Form W-2 at the end of the calendar year for reporting their individual income tax return.
- Recipients will not be paid the day of the event, rather they will be issued a check from the UL Lafayette Foundation to insure all the federal and state taxes are withheld and submitted to the appropriate agencies.
- Recipients should expect to receive checks approximately 4-8 weeks following receipt of all required documents.